Insuring your car doesn’t have to be a hassle. Sure, all states have different insurance requirements, but we can walk you through the mandates in our area (and other states if needed) to make sure you’re covered.
How Much Coverage Do I Need?
There are many types of auto insurance coverages. Without the proper insurance you could face fines and penalties, including license suspension. And if your car is damaged or you’re in an accident, you could personally be responsible for repairs to your car and others, and for medical costs associated with the accident for you and other people involved. Our seasoned staff, however, understands the ins and outs of auto insurance and can help you find exactly the right policy for you.
Common coverages include:
- Bodily injury liability: Covers you against medical claims for injuries sustained to other road users.
- Property damage liability: Covers property damage caused to other people’s properties.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: This coverage comes in handy in hit-and-run situations, and when you’re involved in an accident with a motorist who does not have auto insurance or is inadequately covered.
- Collision coverage: Protects your vehicle against damage resulting from accidents.
- Comprehensive coverage: Protects your car against non-collision risks like theft, fire, vandalism, falling objects, and other perils.
- Medical payments coverage: Covers medical costs for accident-related injuries sustained by you and your passengers regardless of who was at fault.
- Roadside assistance: Provides services like gas delivery, towing, and other services when your vehicle stalls away from home.
We can work with you to determine what coverage best fits your needs. We’ll walk you through the process, every step of the way, to make sure your policy provides peace of mind.